Intro to My Life

Hello, my name is Geovanni Oboh, and this is my very first post for my AP Lang/Comp blog. I attend Cedar Grove High School and I'm currently in my second semester of eleventh grade. I was born in SE London and moved to Georgia when I was around 7 years old. There are quite a few things that I'm passionate about and that includes: playing football, working out, training in calisthenics, playing my instruments, and anime. Just in case you were wondering, my instruments are the flute, piccolo, and oboe. I always strive to be the best in everything I do and love competing. A few of my goals for this semester would be to pass all my classes with an A, pass my AP exams with at least a four, and also pass my anatomy and physiology course with an A for dual enrollment. Now you know the basics of who I am.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts