Improvement?

 So Mr. Rease asked us what could be improved in the course. To be honest, there's nothing that I can think of for him to do better. This course is supposed to be a year-long, but we only had half a semester. Despite that, Mr. Rease did an excellent job in preparing us for our exam. It's actually quite crazy to believe how efficient his teaching was despite the lack of a strenuous workload. He taught us how to effectively compose an essay like no other teacher I've had before. The building blocks he gave us for the essays will stick with me forever. I have never in all my life been more prepared for an exam than I was with this course. He's honestly the best AP teacher I've had yet, and I'm pretty sure some of my classmates will back me on this. Mr. Rease is probably the type to say that there's no such thing as perfect, but the way he taught this course was perfect. So just as you told me before, keep doing what you're doing and don't change. Thank you, Mr. Rease.

Comments

Popular Posts