Career Field

 It feels like forever since I've done a bell ringer in this class. I didn't think we'd ever have another bell ringer in this class, but we did. Today's bell ringer asked us what career field we'd like to go into. To be honest, I lied. I said I wanted to be a neurosurgeon even though I no longer want to do that. I really just wanted something to complete the bell ringer. I just can't really see myself staying in school for so long when I already hate school with a burning passion. Some, like my counselor, may say that it wouldn't be possible to get the great grades I do if I didn't like school. But the only reason I get good grades is because I hate failing. Whatever I partake in, whether it's a small game of Uno or a competitive football match, I always aim to succeed. So it's not a good point to say that I obviously like school because of my grades or how engaged I may be in class. There are a lot of things that I am talented in and could possibly follow a career in, but the one thing I want to do is play football. Football is my one true passion in the whole world, and I'd love to make a living with football. It's the reason I grind 24/7 and the reason Ryona loves to call me a psycho. She may call me a psycho, but I call it a passionate obsession. It's what keeps me going daily, so I'll do everything in my power to make sure football is my one and only career.

Comments

Popular Posts