February 19, 2021

 Today was quite interesting. We had a bell ringer that asked us to define manhood and what it means to be a man. That question caught me off guard because I never expected a question like that. Throughout class we continued talking about what defines a man and what it means to be unmanly. I'm a bit glad Mr. Rease didn't pick me to answer that question because I don't think the class would've liked my answer since it was mainly based on gender norms like what you wear and how you carry yourself. After that, we logged into AP Classroom where we had a quiz with a passage about manhood that came along with 7 multiple choice questions. I did pretty well by getting a 6/7, but I was mad because I initially had the right answer but for some reason I decided to change it in the last second. That was the end of class at that point, so it was nice and short. Passe une bonne journée ou une bonne nuit!

Comments

Popular Posts