March 1, 2021

 Today was a bit chill. We were supposed to write our essay today, but it was canceled. I wasn't worried about the essay at all and I was ready to write. Despite this, I felt quite relieved. Instead of writing our essays, we went over the paragraph we wrote last week. I got full marks on my paragraph which made me quite happy. The only mistake that I made was using the word "I" to compose my thesis statement, but other than that, it was good. Mr. Rease then read my paragraph as a good example, and Ryona was blowing up my phone with messages like, "YOU'RE SO SMART". She had me dying of laughter during the whole class period. Anyway, Mr. Rease started helping people with parts of a body paragraph that they had questions about. At this point, the class flew by quite fast, and before I realized it, the class was over.

Comments

Popular Posts