March 16, 2021

 Today we did a bellringer about whether education was boring, and I already knew where this was going. After we were done, Mr. Rease read some of our responses in which most said that education was boring. He then said that the reason for this question was due to what some said in their blog. At this point, I knew he was talking about me. What I didn't expect was for him to actually pull up the blogs. He first pulled up Ryona's, and it was funny because I already knew he would. All that laughter turned into literal screams as he pulled up my blog. Honestly, that right there just makes me want to hold back on what I say in my blog. Like I didn't think he'd actually do that; I thought it was a tad bit unnecessary. Either way, it's not that deep, so I'll just move on since it was funny. 

Comments

Popular Posts