March 19, 2021

 Alright, so today's class period was a bit short. I did not like the bell ringer at all. As soon as I saw it, my mind went blank. Fortunately, I was able to think of a way to answer the bell ringer in the last couple of minutes. Near the end of class, we had an assignment on AP Classroom. We had a prompt where we had to take a position and then write one body paragraph using only a picture as our evidence. It took me a little longer than usual to complete my paragraph because the only evidence I had was a picture of a girl. I used most of my time analyzing the picture to get a full understanding. Anyway, I was able to finish the assignment, and I felt like I did quite good. The only thing I think I need to work on is my analysis skills when it comes to using pictures for evidence. Anyway, that's all for today.

Comments

Popular Posts