March 2, 2021

 I'm in a bit of a rush because I'm typing this as I just remembered to do my blog in the middle of my workout. Alright, so today was quite chill. Apparently, the class, in general, has a difficult time explaining evidence. Due to that, we went more in-depth on evidence and how to explain it. There were a couple examples given to us, which were of court cases. I thought they were great examples because they made it easier to understand the concept behind evidence. I'm not sure what's going on, but it feels like these days are going by quicker than usual, and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. It's giving me a few mixed emotions because I want this school year to be over with, but I'm slightly worried about my AP exams. Anyway, that just about wraps everything up.

Comments

Popular Posts