March 23, 2021

 Today was a bit chill. Mr. Rease ended class earlier than usual because he had somewhere to be. To be honest, I'm glad the class ended early. It gave me more time to do the things I wanted today, so that was nice. Since he was ending class early, we went straight into the lesson. The lesson was about commentary, and I think I'm good with commentary for the most part. I just try not to overthink that part and just go with the flow. I do this by simply bringing up a personal experience or by explaining the evidence I got from a source for a synthesis essay. When it came to answering questions, I got a bit annoyed because I was getting cut off by my mates several times. I one point I almost cussed aloud, but fortunately, I was able to hold my tongue back. Meanwhile, my friend was laughing because she noticed. That's about all so, bonne journée.

Comments

  1. I do agree that today was chill! Very interesting description of your day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts