March 25, 2021

Salut, today was absolutely hilarious! We had to present our projects today, and most of the videos had me dying. Mr. Rease made me go first again, and I was not prepared because I don't remember him ever saying that we needed to do an introduction. I thought he would just play our videos automatically, so I wasn't ready. Thankfully, he didn't ask for much in the intro, but I absolutely hate going first; I might have to turn my projects in at the very last minute to make sure I'm not first from now on. Anyway, Mr. Rease is giving us another project, and although the topics are interesting, I really don't want to do another project. But it is what is. Oh, I have great news. There will be no class tomorrow, and all I'll have is some asynchronous work. So I can already tell that tomorrow will be a great day :). Overall, today was fun, and I'd give it a cool 9/10/

Comments

Popular Posts