March 29, 2021

Alright, so where do I start? Before we got into the lesson for the day, Mr. Rease decided to talk about our blogs. It makes me laugh every time he decides to pull a quote from our blogs. This time he pulled up about 3 quotes from our blog that mentioned how we didn't want another project. The funny part is that I immediately noticed that he got them from Linda and Ryona. Apparently, I was up there too, but I didn't realize until I read Ryona's blog today. Is it bad that I didn't recognize what I said? Anyway, Mr. Rease put us into our groups for the new project that we have. Unfortunately, I didn't get a single person I wanted. I didn't even get a single person that I talk to. Meanwhile, Ryona got paired with her best mate, Arian while Linda, pretty much just got paired with her friends in her group chat. I swear my luck is just rubbish. It must be nice to be them right now. When we got split into our breakout rooms, nobody talked at all. It was so silent that you could probably hear the silent buzzing of a light bulb. I waited a good 25 seconds before talking because I wanted someone to initiate the conversation since I always do it. I ended up initiating the conversation, and everything went smoothly. It was extremely awkward because as soon as we gave our input, everything went silent for another 2 minutes. It was so dead. When we went back to the main room, Mr. Rease asked who the leaders of the groups were. I had completely forgotten that we had to establish a leader. I decided to just say that I was the leader since I initiated almost everything we talked about. It's a bit ironic really because in the bell ringer I said that leading in a group was my weak point since I don't like initiating conversation. I certainly did not want to lead, but I'm pretty sure my partners weren't going to say anything. According to Mr. Rease, I'm a "natural leader." Honestly, about every teacher I've had has said that to me. I need to know what characteristic they're seeing that makes them say that because I certainly don't see it. Although it was nice to hear not going to lie😂.

Comments

  1. Yes, it's actually very bad that you didn't recognize what you said. I felt so bad for you when he showed us our groups😂.... maybe if you learned how to manifest yk...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to stop with all this "manifest" thing😂.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts