March 5, 2021

 The class was pretty much a disaster for me because of one defining moment. Mr. Rease asked me a specific question from the bell ringer today, and I answered incorrectly. I felt so embarrassed because he sounded so disappointed. He said, "I didn't expect you to say that." The worst part was that it wasn't even the answer I put. I only gave that answer because I thought it was a trick question for some reason. I wanted to just disappear at that very moment, but looking back at it now, it's quite hilarious. We spent the rest of the class period analyzing our thesis statement from our essays. Mr. Rease asked me a question, and I was able to redeem myself. Despite this, the embarrassment from before still lingered over me. Anyway, my thesis statement was good, so that was slightly uplifting. Apparently, only 6 people finished their essay, and to be honest, I wasn't surprised at all. It just shows that the class in general needs to work on their time efficiency. The weekend is finally here, but instead of chilling, I have some exams and a project to complete, so I'll talk to y'all next week.

Comments

Popular Posts