March 8, 2021

 Monday's are usually quite boring and terrible for me, but today was alright. Just as Mr. Rease said last week, we ended up working on our grammar. It sucks a bit since it's literally something that we've been learning since primary school, but from what I've seen, some need it. I'm quite convinced that some need it due to improper grammar in some of the bellringers that Mr. Rease decided to show. Thankfully, mine wasn't used as an example, so I guess I'm good in that department. Anyway, we basically spent the whole class period working on comma usage and the 9 rules for them. After we went over the rules, we did some questions that tested whether we retained the information. To be honest, it was quite easy. Well, that wasn't enough for Mr. Rease to gauge our retention, so he gave us a homework assignment. The assignment is basically to type a 2 paragraph letter to pretty much anyone we want. I have an idea of who my letter will be directed to, but I'm not quite sure yet. Anyway, I'm going to get started on that now, so tchao. 

Comments

Popular Posts