March 9, 2021

 Today was quite nice and went by fast. Our lesson was on apostrophes and semicolons. I understand both pretty well, but it was still a good review for me. After taking notes, we took a 5 question quiz for both apostrophe and semicolon. They were easy, but with the apostrophe, I got 1 question wrong because the answer could've literally gone either way. Mr. Rease later gave clarification on it. He said that the best answer choice basically depends on whoever is testing us. He later asked me to read and answer one of the questions. I could barely even read the sentence because Ryona was blowing up my phone. All I heard were constant buzzing coming from my phone. It made me laugh, and I was forced to mute my mic for a second to compose myself, and then I apologized after. Mr. Rease started laughing and said, "It's fine." Ryona actually needs to be stopped; she does this way too often. It's actually embarrassing. Meanwhile, she's just laughing, thinking everything is so funny. Oh, I almost forgot; someone wrote me a letter. I found it really sweet and thoughtful of them. You know who you are, so if you're reading this right now, thank you again because I really needed that. 

Comments

Popular Posts