April 1, 2021

Hola! Spring break is just around the corner now. I honestly can't wait because I really need a good break from school. I'll be getting the rest of my work done tonight and tomorrow, so I can just chill during the break. Anyway, in class, we went straight to work since it was a long lesson. Mr. Rease showed us how to find sources for our topics and a few ways to do it. He wants each member in a group to get 10 sources. Since I have 4 people in total, we'd have 40 sources in total. In my opinion, that's a lot, but he gave us until the 12th of April, so it's no problem. I plan on finding all 10 of my sources by Sunday night, but that's only if everything goes as planned. Oh yeah, today's April Fools Day. I literally forgot that was a thing, to the point that my little brother was able to prank me with an empty easter egg💀. Well, it doesn't matter since I gave him the biggest jump-scare of his life😂. Lil bro was screaming for mom😂😂😂. Well, that's all so take care.

Comments

Popular Posts