April 12, 2021

 Spring break went by so fast. Before I knew it, I was already waking up early in the morning for class again. I'm glad we had the break, but my mates in London are living the best life with the 2 weeks they have. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm always asleep in my first 2 classes, but I somehow get the work done. Today was absolutely draining. We had to upload all of our sources into the folder that Mr. Rease made for us. I thought I was good since I uploaded all of them, but apparently, I sent them the wrong way. So I had to go back and do it all over again while making sure that I sent it as a pdf. I'm still not done because I can't send my last three sources as a pdf, and I was zoned out when he showed me the other method of uploading. Now I have to figure it out myself; this is such a drag. Uploading these sources is actually harder than finding the sources.

Comments

Popular Posts