April 16, 2021

 Y'all, today was absolutely hilarious. We went over some rhetorical devices, and after each one, there was a series of questions that corresponded to the particular rhetorical device. The answers some people put were just too funny for me to not laugh at. As for hypophora, the first question was, "What are American values?" and someone really put that it's to pay taxes. Like how on Earth are American values to pay taxesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. If by any chance the person that said that reads this, I'm not making fun of you; it just made my dayπŸ˜‚. Also, Ryona was apparently struggling because her answers kept getting criticized. On one of her answers, Mr. Rease asked, "Are y'all pranking me?"🀣🀣🀣🀣. That was by far the funniest moment in this class. It sounded like he wanted to laugh but was slightly disappointed at the same timeπŸ’€. I was pretty much laughing the entire class period. We also had a short quiz at the end that was easy except for the last question. I still have no clue how "Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning." is an understatement instead of an antithesis. The only reason I got it right was because my classmate took one for the team by asking Mr. Rease how he got it wrong. I instantly realized that if he got it wrong then, I must be wrong too, since the answer seemed obvious. Anyway, today is obviously an 11/10. Bravo, Mr. Rease!πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Comments

Popular Posts