April 22, 2021

 Today was alright. We basically did the same thing from yesterday, but with a speech from Cesar Chavez. Mr. Rease made us read a couple paragraphs from the speech. Unfortunately, I was third to read because he went by first names instead of last names. I don't know why, but when I'm asked to read in these virtual meetings, my heart starts racing, and I begin to stutter. It continues until I calm my heart rate, but it's weird because it never happened when I was physically in school. Anyway, at least I'm not short like Ryona. By the end of class, we had to analyze a letter and answer the questions in 10 minutes. I didn't get done with everything, but I was really close. A good 9/12 completed. Still got a free 100 for the attempt. My condolences go out to the ones that answered the wrong questions and got a 0💀.

Comments

Popular Posts