April 23, 2021

 Okay, so today we did our rhetorical analysis essay, but we only did the intro and 1 body paragraph. We spent the first half of class doing a review for the essay. Mr. Rease made it really easy for me to understand, so that was good. We had 25 minutes to get everything done. As I read, I made sure to highlight any rhetorical devices so I'd be able to construct my body paragraph fast. I honestly don't think I needed to read the whole eulogy since I found everything I needed in the first few paragraphs. I got done before my time was up, so I just went back to fix a couple sentences. Honestly wasn't hard at all. Mr. Rease is actually a good teacher; he makes everything easy to understand. I actually feel like I can pass this exam...not sure about the other two; that's in God's hands now.

Comments

Popular Posts