April 27, 2021

 Today we got feedback on our rhetorical analysis intro and body paragraph. I didn't get too much feedback. Mr. Rease basically said that my paper was excellent, and I got a 6/6. For whatever reason, I wasn't excited at all. Maybe it's because it's just practice, and I'm more focused on the actual exam. I asked him if there was anything that I could improve on; he skipped my question but came back to say that I should just keep doing what I'm doing and don't get overconfident. The fun fact is that I had no confidence at all; math knocked the confidence out of me before I got in class, so I was pretty chill about everything. He later went over the multiple-choice questions and made the point that we don't have to be perfect to pass. I'm pretty good at multiple-choice questions, so I'm feeling confident about that. After class, I watched Champions League football between Chelsea and Real Madrid. Chelsea could've easily won that match. I don't know why Tuchel is so adamant about playing Werner when he's so out of form and lacking confidence. Chelsea could've easily walked away leading 3-1 into the 2nd leg. If Benzema had those same chances as Werner, he would've got a brace or hat trick. I swear if Chelsea ends up losing the 2nd leg to Real Madrid, I'll be fuming. 

Comments

Popular Posts