April 30, 2021

 Mr. Rease being the 🐐 that he is, decided to end class early. We spent the class period discussing how we did on our mock exam. I don't know about anyone else, but I have no feelings towards any prompts that I have to write about. I really just try to get the job done and side with whatever position I can write more about. Now that I think about it, I felt really rushed. I had a total of 135 minutes. Thanks to that, it felt like I was taking forever on the synthesis essay, which was the first one. I didn't get to the rhetorical analysis until I had about 90 minutes left. During the exam, that made me think I was going super slow, but only about 45 minutes had passed. I was really rushing for no reason. Since I was rushing, I was able to get to the argumentative essay with exactly 60 minutes left. The prompt for the argumentative essay was so easy. Midway through reading the prompt, I already had a bunch of ideas in my head. The one thing that I absolutely hated is that it was so long. My back was dying. Better believe I got a good stretch in after; all bones started popping like bubble wrap. It's going to be even worse when I take the real thing because I'll have to write, and my fingers will be crying. Well, at least I don't have to worry about my handwriting, unlike someone I know🙈. Anyway, take care y'all.

Comments

Popular Posts