Exam

 So much time has been put into preparing for this day. I woke up feeling good and ready to get the exam done. I got to school a little before 8:00, so I had to wait a bit for everyone to show up. I honestly thought there was going to be more people. There were no more than 16 people that showed up. Compared to the APUSH exam, that was quite small. As the start time for the exam drew near, I found myself becoming nervous for some reason. It all came to an end as soon as I started working on the first question. The multiple-choice questions were much easier compared to the mock exam and all the multiple-choice questions given by Mr. Rease. I understood each passage quite well and was able to give what I thought was the best answer. Due to time, I had to guess on the last 3 questions, so I'm not too sure about those. The prompts for the 3 essays were probably one of the easiest I've had so far. The essays were the easiest part of the exam for me. It was easier than the multiple-choice, to be honest. Although I was worried about whether I'd be able to finish on time because of my writing speed, I was able to finish all 3 with a good 20 minutes left. I read through all 3 essays and corrected a couple spelling and grammatical errors. I feel pretty confident about everything I wrote, and of course, I remembered all the feedback Mr. Rease gave me, which was a big help. Well, I can't wait to see my scores when they come out in July. More importantly, I can't wait for school to end so I can go to London and see all my mates and family. It's going to be a fun summer. 

Comments

Popular Posts