May 7, 2021

 Today we were getting individual feedback on the synthesis essay we did on the mock exam. While Mr. Rease was in another room with a student, the rest of us had to finish the assignment for the day until it was our turn. The time between each person getting their feedback was so much longer than I expected. I was so bored that I was scrolling through TikTok and beating Ryona in iMessage games. I truly don't understand what keeps her going with all the losses she's taken💀. If I had known that my name was never going to be called for the feedback, I would've gone outside to play football⚽ or done my workout early. I truly feel like the whole class session was a waste of my time. I was really doing nothing important after the assignment when I could've been doing stuff to better myself. On top of all that, time was passing so darn slow since I was eager to leave. Mr. Rease, if you're reading this, please stick to doing the feedback the usual way.

Comments

Popular Posts