Picture

 Today we had our "final exam" for the course. All we had to do was finish up the presentation for the project. Mr. Rease made it so easy for us by making a whole outline for our presentation. This was a great idea by him, unlike my 1st-period teacher that decided to give 63 questions based on a movie I don't want to watch😐. Anyway, the hardest part about the presentation was literally finding a picture of myself for the title page. I was scrolling for so long. Don't get me wrong, I have lots of pictures of myself, but half of them are either progress pics from working out or pics that are way too goofy for the presentation. On top of that, I have thousands of photos on my phone, so I was scrolling for ages until I found one good enough. I should probably start deleting all the pics of notes I've taken on my phone. Anyway, once I found the one I wanted, I found it easy to upload on my phone, but it was impossible for me on the computer. Oh, I almost forgot to say. Apparently, tomorrow will be my last blog for the class. It's been a good run y'all. Have a nice night.

Comments

Popular Posts